Treatment complaint with 679/2016 GDPR
Data Controller and reference legislation
The Data Controller is RWBLID DI ABOU MOUSA WALID based in Via Torquato Tasso, 3 – 20825 – Barlassina (MB) Italia whereinafter “RWBLID”, for the sake of brevity.
RWBLID processes personal data in compliance with the European legislation on the Protection of Personal Data (hereafter “GDPR”, for the sake of brevity). Pursuant to articles 12, 13 and 14 of the GDPR, the Data Controller provides the present information on the processing of personal data carried out by it.
Scope of application
This information applies to RWBLID and to its site and personal data relating to individuals. RWBLID can not and is not in any way responsible for the processing of independent third parties and third party sites accessible from any links on the RWBLID website.
Given that RWBLID is a “Business-to-Business” (B2B) company:
- as Data Controller, RWBLID mainly deals with data of legal or public entities;
- European legislation (GDPR) applies to personal data of natural persons only;
any personal data of natural persons will be processed by the RWBLID Controller, electronically or manually, in full compliance with the RWBLID and subjected to appropriate security measures as required by law. However, even the data and information of legal entities will in any case be treated confidentially and subjected to the same security and adequacy measures.
Purposes of the treatments without express consent
All personal information that you provide to us without express consent, via web or email or other, is optional and the result of your free choice. This information will be processed solely by RWBLID for the purposes of:
- respond and satisfy your requests;
- fulfill our contractual obligations;
- pursue the legitimate interests of the Data Controller [example: defend oneself in legal];
- comply with legal and tax obligations.
Purposes of the treatments with express consent
Only after expressing the consent of the interested party, RWBLID will treat personal data of natural persons for promotional and commercial purposes: for example to inform you of new offers of products or services.
Period of retention of personal data
RWBLID will keep personal data for the period necessary and sufficient for the purposes stated or foreseen by legal and tax regulations or until the interested party requests cancellation (see also Rights of the interested party).
Rights of the interested party
The natural person to whom the data refers (“concerned”), has the following rights:
- revoke your consent at any time*;
- to propose a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (Guarantor);
- ask the Data Controller to access the data in order to check its accuracy and, if necessary, request its correction;
- ask the Owner for the portability of their data in intelligible format (.csv);
- ask the Data Controller to cancel** their personal data.
* this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing before the revocation
** the cancellation request will be satisfied if there are no other legal bases that oblige the data to be maintained: for example, data necessary for the execution of our contractual or regulatory obligations.
Categories of personal data
Unless otherwise provided freely by the interested party, RWBLID only processes “common” personal data. The systematic and continuous treatment of “particular data” (ie: sensitive, medical, judicial, etc.) is excluded.
Sources of personal data
RWBLID may receive your personal data from you for your free choice (via email, website, telephone, fax, etc.) or from public sources (public records, social networks, etc.). Whatever the source, RWBLID will not process the personal data of individuals for promotional or commercial purposes without their explicit consent.
Contacts / Questions
Contact the Data Controller to exercise your rights or request clarification by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the +39 0362 525141.